The Three Different Credit Cards and Basic Difference amongst Them


As you cross the age of eighteen and are approved to be an adult you, you must have received calls or emails offering you credit cards. From the commercials on the television and the internet, it is quite obvious that use of a credit card has become a very normal thing in present society. To own assets like cars, houses it is not possible for all to pay in a lump sum and people usually use the option of credit to buy them. Since credit cards are a part and parcel of our lives in this modern era it is important to know about them.
In this article, we shall discuss the three types of credit cards available.

Personal Credit Card

These credit cards are offered by many companies. The rates mostly start from nine percent to twenty percent. Though nowadays many companies also offer zero percent balance transfers. This can range from the duration of the balance transferred. It may be two months or even two years. The usual practice of the companies is to introduce with low rates and eventually increase it. It is a very common thing but many users don't have any idea about this as they do not go through the terms and conditions of the personal card.

Small Business Credit Card

In these credit cards, the rates are higher in comparison to personal credit cards. The reason for this is the higher limits. Usually, these rates range from twelve percent to twenty-five percent. The range of limits in these cards ranges from fifty thousand dollars and can range up to hundred thousand dollars. Balance transfers are also allowed in these cards, though transferring large balances can be difficult. The payment policies are less stringent on small business credit cards and the cash advance feature is much more flexible in comparison to personal credit cards. The best feature of these cards to a small business is that the business owner is not restricted to pay monthly. The payment can be done bi-monthly or even quarterly.

The Corporate Card

The third and the most difficult type of card to obtain is the corporate credit card. They are given on the basis of a long credit history of a company. This comprises of loans taken by the organization, credit accounts, and clean credit history for a long term. This is not the case with small business credit cards and personal credit cards. To get a corporate credit card the organization also need to show its assets and has to prove that it has been profitable for minimum two years and up to five years.

The corporate credit lines range from fifty thousand dollars and can range up to millions of dollars. With the company's expansion, the credit limit is also increased. Repayment terms are quite similar to small business credit cards, though the rates are substantially higher. The reason for high rates is high limits offered. The rate of interest can range from twelve percent to twenty-nine percent. In case a huge corporation is borrowing a big amount, a flat rate may be charged.

The basic difference between the three cards is the limit, the interest rate and time duration for the payment. Higher the credit limit, higher the rate of interest would be. For more information, call us at 630-376-6063






Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very grateful to Elegant loan firm for helping me get a $ 600,000 loan with the helping of loan officer Russ Harry, and I will always be grateful. My life has changed, my money has been paid, I now own a business that I used to support my family. I am grateful to you, Mr. Russ, and God bless you. You can contact them for your financial assistance by e-mail: Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com for your financial assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone, I'm Patricia Sherman in Oklahoma USA right now. I would like to share with you my experience of borrowing USD $185,000.00 to clear my bank draft and start a new business. It all started when I lost my house and I took my stuff because of the bank policy and I met some bills and some personal needs. So I became very desperate and started looking for funds in every way. Fortunately for me, a friend of mine, Linda told me about a credit company firm, I was intrigued by the fraud, but I was intrigued by my situation and had no choice but to get advice from my friend about this company. contacting them really doubted me because of my past experience with online lenders, did you know that little? '' Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com This company has been very helpful to me and my colleague and today, thanks to this credit company, the proud owner of well-organized work and responsibilities, they smiled back at me. So if you really need to grow or start your own business, or if you really need to borrow money in any financial hardship, we recommend you find a financial development opportunity in your business today. {E-mail:} Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com / whats-app number +393511617486.... online for credit not a victim of scam Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Business Funding, where to look for it?

Understanding the Pros and Cons of Unsecured Business Credit